North Mississippi Medical Center Gilmore-Amory
Featured Health Services
- Aquatic Therapy
- Children’s Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Emergency and Trauma
- Hand Therapy
- Imaging and Radiology
- Lab Services
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Osteoporosis Intervention
- Pelvic Therapy
- Pregnancy and Birth
- Wheelchair Seating Clinic
- Wound Care
- 95-Bed Acute Care Facility
- 16-Bed Transitional Care Center
- 9-Bed Intensive Care Unit
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Rehab Program
- Outpatient Surgery
- Women’s Center: Birthing Suites and Proud Parents Club
- Emergency Room: 24-hour Physician Coverage and Level III Trauma Care Center
- Outpatient Pavilion: MRI Services, Mammography, Laboratory Testing/Special Diagnostics and Athletic Physicals
- Sports & Wellness Center: Competition-size Swimming Pool, Hydrotherapy Pool, Jacuzzi, Weight-training Equipment, Exercise Classes, Premiere Club member Discount
- Premiere Club: Special Services/Events Offered for Seniors, Magnolia Dining Room Discounts and Newsletter
Monroe Regional Hospital of Aberdeen
This 33-bed facility with 11-specialties offers the community a variety of services to improve the longevity and quality of their life. Some of the special programs administered by are:
- Senior Care Inpatient: A short-term inpatient gero-psychiatric program to help Seniors deal with changes in health, medication or aging.
- Senior Care Intensive Outpatient: An outpatient group program where participants enjoy a daily schedule of activities, discussion groups and individual therapy to main maintain a more active life.
- Occupational Therapy: An inpatient or outpatient treatment that helps Senior with daily living skills.
- Physical Therapy: An inpatient or outpatient treatment that helps Seniors move toward recovery from illness, falls or other health problems.
- Respiratory Therapy: An inpatient or outpatient treatment for patients with breathing problems such as asthma or emphysema.
- Swing-Bed Rehabilitation: An inpatient rehabilitation program that offers individuals with therapy services and nursing care for recovery.
- Lifeline: A home monitoring emergency call system that notifies responders and emergency services such as fire, police or ambulance from the simple touch of a button.
- Short-term respite care: A service of the hospital that offers caregivers relief from the stress of 24-hour care of a loved one.
- Caregiver Support Group: Offered for family members dealing with caregiver stress.
- PACE (People with Arthritis Can Exercise): Participants join in chair exercises designed for the arthritis patient.